The new settlement of the multinational WEIR in Nova Milanese is manufacturing industrial pumps for oil and gas that are tested in the factory using pressures up to 300 bar with inverter motors of high electrical power under the management of a control room with industrial PLC. The project area concerns an office building of about 5,000 square meters and industrial warehouse of about 15,000 squares meters.
The task of Tekser covers the following activities:
- Final design for permits and procurement of mechanical, electrical and special systems for civil use;
- Executive design of the systems of the rehearsal rooms;
- Monitoring system design and testing data acquisition;
- Design of the facilities ( fluids dispensing, energy ) for the production unit;
- Technical assistance for obtaining certification of the equipment under pressure;
- Acoustics advice;
- Work Direction civil installations;
- Direction specialist work of process ;
- Testing the technical and functional civil systems;
- Consulting for certification according to the LEED protocol.
The level of LEED certification® is estimated to be Gold.