The assignment consisted of the preliminary and detailed design for the tender of the mechanical, electrical and special systems of a new tower designed for offices, 90 m high that includes a shopping mall.
Peculiarities of the project:
- Production of fluids of the Office Tower by means of polyvalent groups from renewable geothermal ( ground water );
- Hydronic ring to ground water for air conditioning of commercial areas;
- Air conditioning in offices using radiant ceiling and displacement ventilation ( primary air inlet from the floor );
- Maximum system flexibility with a modularity of 1.5 m compared with the passage of the front and individual entries of fluids and electricity for each semi-floor of the office;
- Protection of water resources by means of rainwater recovery and dual network for toilet flushing WC designed.